Our liquid applied roof coating has been specifically developed to provide excellent performance and is available with warranties of up to 20 years.
- Simple and rapid application
- Air cured so can be applied at very low temperatures
- Excellent bond to the substrate using nano technology
- Cold applied – no hot works required
- No need for additional solar protection
- Overcoat in 2-4 hours in ventilated conditions
We also provide a single-ply overlay system. This system has been designed for use on degraded single ply membranes. It is formulated using synthetic resins and fast drying solvents ensuring the optimum bond to the ageing single ply substrates. We can offer warranties of up to 15 years.
A rubber-based, cold-applied top coat/base coat demonstrating outstanding characteristics. For use as part of a reinforced built-up system. In conjunction with LiquiFORM Scrim, it forms a fully-adhered, monolithic single-ply membrane for larger, all-over roofs where greater life expectancy is required.
|Colour:||base coat light grey, top coat dark grey|
|Pack size:||5 litre and 20 litre|
|Substrate:||concrete and masonry, plywood, metal, fibreglass, asphalt – please see data sheet for full details|
|Application method:||roller or brush|